Feb
Filed Under (Humor) by Justin on 2005-02-27

I managed to find the video clip of the new Burger King Bacon Cheddar Ranch commercial. Seeing as how my site is already at about 80% of it’s bandwidth thanks to a video I posted earlier this month, I’m not hosting it here. But I chased a link in a comment left by BrixenIvy and was able to get a direct-link to the WMV. The link should work in all browsers and players that support the WMV video format. Well, without further adieu, here it is:
Burger King Bacon Cheddar Ranch Commercial (with Darius Rucker aka “Hootie”

Comments

the life of justin moore » hootie and the bLOWfish on 27 February, 2005 at 9:33 pm #

[…] like a dork. UPDATE: If you’re looking for somewhere to watch the video, check out this post with some info on it. […]

Admiral Rusty Shackelford on 27 February, 2005 at 11:30 pm #

TV ads are the only true art.

Completely obscene commercial… but it will never be fined by the FCC.

WONDERFUL.

Caboose on 1 March, 2005 at 2:05 am #

I love the imagery in this commercial… we have a mountin in the background erupting white ‘cream’ err.. ranch dressing

We have a big cock .. err rooster.

There’s two guys reclining with the “french fries growing like wheat” right at his crotch, nice.

Then there’s Vida Guerra (the chick with vida on her caboose) who has the most amazing caboose , good choice.

Then Brooke Burke who brings the sandwitch next to her boobs trying to compare the size of the two perhaps?

A+ we need more commercial mixing sex and food.

nick on 3 March, 2005 at 6:37 pm #

is there a location on the web where I can go and download and save the burger king commercial with Hootie???? please respond to [email removed by site admin]

derek on 3 March, 2005 at 11:44 pm #

this song is a jingle that came from a little kids song when i was little…….i can’t figure this movie out and i am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!please help me and emaiil me at baune_3@hotmail.com

Richie Cunnyham on 5 March, 2005 at 3:19 am #

your all a bunch of losers, tv ads arent art, there ADVERTISMENT, you people geet to upset over a damn commercial, settle down.

Josh on 6 March, 2005 at 12:08 am #

Is there anywhere I can download the video you posted? Thank you very much.

katy on 6 March, 2005 at 2:27 pm #

I want to live in this commercial, why can’t life be like this. I’m
a vegetarian but thank you Burger King for this commercial.

Jim on 6 March, 2005 at 10:01 pm #

Entertaining commercial, to say the least! The King really gives me the creeps. Not too many comments about the Onion Girl, but she’s one of the sexiest ladies in the commercial. Nice to see the brothers scoring with some very fine white chicks, too. You know Hootie hit some of that!

Es Blofeld on 7 March, 2005 at 1:01 pm #

The song is an adaptation from the earlier folk song
Big Rock Candy Mountain

I love this commercial, it has a style and class thats all it’s own. I wish there were more commercials I could watch like this.

NiZAm on 7 March, 2005 at 11:04 pm #

BEST. COMMERCIAL. EVAR.

JD on 25 March, 2005 at 1:30 pm #

A commercial I can actually watch. Heh. Not be bored to death.